Only Stage Management Company in cooperation with Classics Management Budapest announces the first edition of the Only Stage International Conducting Competition that will be held exclusively online.
Offering opportunities with the finest orchestras in Europe, Only Stage Conducting Competition is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for emerging conductors, with no limits for age, gender, and nationality.
The competition is structured in two main phases, ELIMINATORY and FINAL phase.
- Andrea Amarante, Artistic Director at Luzerner Sinfonieorchester
- John Axelrod, Conductor
- Oleg Caetani, Conductor
- Zvonimir Hacko, Conductor and Artistic Director at Oregon Music Festival, USA
- Ruben Jais, Conductor Artistic Director at LaVerdi Symphonic Orchestra, Milan
- Gyorgy Lendvai, Managing Director of MÁV Symphony Orchestra Budapest
- Piero Romano, Artistic Director of the Magna Grecia Orchestra
- Michael Rosewell, Director of Opera at the Royal College of Music, London
Money prize of £ 2.000,00
a concert with MAV Symphony Orchestra in the season 2022 (HU)
a concert at Oregon Music Festival (USA) 2023 with Orpheus Academy Orchestra
a concert with the Orchestra della Magna Grecia – 2022/2023
Money prize of £ 1.500,00
a concert with Pazardjik Symphony Orchestra in the season 2022 (BG)
a concert with the Symphony Orchestra of Lecce and Salento OLES 2022/2023
Money prize of £ 1.000,00
a private workshop with Mo.Oleg Caetani
The best conductors, independently from the results of the competition, will be also recommended to different organizations and considered also by Only Stage Management Company and Classics Management.